Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hit a wall?

3/10/2007 (Wednesday)


September ended?! o.O

Classes resumed. The last 3 weeks of class before MrExam comes and swallow all of us. *runs for life*

Im a bit off at the moment due to some unwritten circumstances. Let's just say you can do so many things at the last minute just by sacrificing your sleep. Seriously! For example, build a bridge in a day? or maybe finish up a 12page report in a night?

Wheeeee~ Slept for 3hrs last night and typed the whole night and morning away.

So sorry MrLow(electricalLecturer) for skipping your last lecture for the semester =( i've not been a very big fan of your lecture, but, i would have attended your last lecture. *yeah, like he's gonna read this and give me higher marks for exams*

Oh, and thank God for helpful friends!!!
Friends who "loaned" me their report for reference (ididntcopyOK!), friends who realised that i was missing in lecture and helped me collect my test papers and of course, my lab partner whom i bully all the time. haha. =p


OKay. Erm, this post turns out to be some "acknowledgement" post.




cansomeonePleasestopmebeforeicontinuecrapping?


head is pounding (what statement is this?!) and my sleeping time is so screwed up.

Studyy Study Study


PS: throw me all the vitamins. I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment