Saturday, October 06, 2007

PB & J

6/10/2007 (Saturday)

Was surfing the net and i came across this...
I've seen it in Travel&Living on fast foods in the USA and this particular shop left a big big mark on me head.
If you're a peanut butter fanatic like me, YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

they sell everything that's gotta do with peanut butter! from food to dessert.. they have flavored peanut butter as well! cool stuff.. and i've seen it in the programme shown in Travel&Living, the sandwiches here are like.....AWESOME! well, it looks great to me. Of course, i've yet to try it. haha. plus, it's, erm, in NewYork. =(

WHHHHYYYYY???

They should have a branch here!

Asians LOVE PEANUT BUTTER too you know?! esp me me ME!

PB&J is of course the all time peanut butter and jelly sandwich. yumyum. i likey like! i Love Jam and I Love Peanut butter. having both in a sandwich. PERFECT COMBO YO!

okay, im getting a lil excited here. hehe

Check out their website! *clickClickhere*iLovePeanutbutter!!!

To those who are in the US. Lucky YOU! They have a few outlets, so you guys can go drop by when you're free.

Okie, i wanna go NewYork for holiday...i want my peanut butter sandwich..

Have a great weekend! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment