Monday, January 21, 2008

Wake Up Call

21st January 2008 (Monday)



no, im not talking about the song by maroon5.

Good mOrning!
it's 9.15am. hello, great morning. great morning sun.

im having my super long break from uni which i totally love and appreciate every single bit of it. i should be hibernating in my oh-so-comfy bed but im awake sitting infront of mrLappie yet again. im heading to the gym for some workout due to my guilt in giving in to my craving for Redbean sundae after dinner last night which left me feeling fat. fat. and even fatter.

ok, stop staring at me and say im not fat at all k. thankiu.

im drugged. definately.
Cause my love for RedBean Sundae is a weeeeeee bit too much. since the day i got the flyer from McDees saying that the RedBean Sundae is back on sale, i went crazy and since then take at least twice in a week. Gah! what happened to self-control?

omygoodness. so sleepy can die on the bed.
my mom say its a good training for me before i go back to uni. i should start waking up early. gee, since when That (training) ever worked. sorry mom. zzzzzz...

right. stop being a grumpy woman.


signing off.


joining the aunties in the gym. heh.



heck, it's the 21st. there goes january. shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment