Monday, May 18, 2009

Failure

18th May 2009 (Monday)


Day 12: Thursday (14.05.2009)
Random thoughts on Thursday:

What is failure?

The work never ends. Let it be tests, assignments or reports, there's always something.
Finally, when it comes to an end, does it make me a happier person without the stress?
Or should i start stressing over the results.

Meanwhile, i shall enjoy the process. When i still have the chance to make things better, even if it's just for that little bit.

I don't see the difference between weekends and weekdays anymore.

Clubbing on friday night? am i allowed to bring my notes with me and study while i dance?

lately, it's so hard to be happy. the smile. where is it?

Finals is just a mere one month away.

Another hurdle. God Bless me and everyone in this course. *pray*
Walking out the exam hall feeling like a failure is just depressing..

Test on Wednesday and Thursday.
Lab report due on Friday.




So this is me at 3AM in the morning.
Somewhere between Thursday and Friday.


Day 13: Friday (15.05.2009)
Once again, i spent the day locked in my room, typing away, concentrating on the words displayed on my 14" laptop screen. 4 hours of sleep and 9 hours later, i rushed to the pigeon hole and handed in my lab report. glad to say, im done with all my lab reports for this semester.

What's left now are tests and assignments and of course, finals.

Homecooked food on a Friday night.
Good food, TV, wine, cheese on crackers, green tea + rice tea, great company = friday night well spent :)


***
no pictures for today because i never saw light until 4.45pm when i had to rush to uni to hand in my report.

no time to eat, no time to shower, no time to sleep... you can imagine how disgusting i look like. :S



Day 14: Saturday (16.05.2009)

I can't believe it's Saturday again.
Just one Saturday ago, my mom and both my aunts were here. We made it to Shark Fin house for some good dimsum.

Today is the day i caught up with sleep and had a good 10 hour sleep :)))))

Swept and mopped the living room + kitchen + laundry area = im so proud of myself.
My mom should be here to see all these cause she'll tear in joy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Since i was at it, might as well mop my toilet.

PROVE!!




After all the cleaning, i was SUPPOSED to head to the gym. but, erhum.. *coughs*ben*coughs*
The plan to head to the gym failed terribly. Therefore Plan B came into the picture: jogging in the park.
15degrees, i was in my shorts, big t-shirt and jacket.
no idea how i jogged for 20minutes in the cold.
tired, but zero the satisfaction because there aint no sweat!
I miss my sweat. :(((

Oh, Angels & Demons was a pretty good show. of course, the book itself is always better ;)


Honeycomb crunch cheesecake to end the night.
boy, it was awesome and good for my growing cheeks :)



Day 15: Sunday (17.05.2009)

on my way for some dimsum...



..in Gold Leaf.


Personally, after having tried the dimsum at Shark Fin House (where the hype is), i think Gold Leaf has more variety and taste just as good. CharSiewSou is the bomb!

i made a choice and went to Harbour Town. heh.

sadly, the ferris wheel is no longer in operation.
stupid global warming.


i heard from my housemate that Woolsworth is having a discount on Sara Lee ice-creams.
time to finish the remainings and make place for new pints of Sara Lee's :p




ps: Maha, May Yee, Sam and LiShan: im still waiting for your mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment