Sunday, August 02, 2009

Knock you down

2nd August 2009 (Sunday)


Day 88: 28.7.09 (Tuesday)


Without you, there's no me.

Happy Birthday Daddy...




Day 89/90/91/ : 29/30/31.7.09 (Wednesday-Friday)
Classes as usual. oh, we had naked guys and girls running around campus for an event. just for a day and within 30minutes though. The event ended with butt naked man images running in my mind. oh the nightmare of seeing too many butts. eewww.

spontaneous plan to catch the latest movie by Johnny Depp named Public Enemy. as always, Johnny Depp, you shine like a star. because no one else but him.

2 attempts in a week. finally made it to the much talked about prawn mee in doncaster. it was awesome and so close to home. i miss malaysian food.

badminton on friday, after a long break. much needed exercise. how i miss sweating, running around and feeling tired after sports. the body aches on the day after made it perfect :)


Day 92: 1.8.09 (Saturday)
Dim sum with them friends at Gold Leaf, Springvale.
just like how you see them in HongKong series, all sorts of dim sum being pushed in carts/trolleys makes my eyes and appetite grow big.
because Gold Leaf has the best egg tarts i've ever tasted.
custard pao's never tasted this good.
i'll be back!


William showing his skills yet again.
This time, in his own kitchen, with a new right hand ;)



while we wait..













Fish with potatoes. Healthy and delicious. HAHA.





I shall call this the "Berry-licious" custard.





Thanks William, yet again for a wonderful meal :)))))))))))


Day 93: 2.8.09 (Sunday)
Sometimes love comes around
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down

Say you gotta put the good with the bad, happy and the sad
So will u bring a better future than I had in the past
Oh Cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did
I don't wanna fall back on my face again
Whoa, whoa, I'll admit it, I was scared to answer love's call
Whoa, whoa, and if it hits better make it worth the fall
(When it comes around)


-knock you down, keri hilson feat kanye west & neyo

No comments:

Post a Comment