Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So much so lazy

15th December 2009 (Tuesday)

Being lazy is taking on its toll. I choose to stay at home on Friday night, just because im lazy. I finally uploaded all my pictures from the trip to Sydney but just too lazy to load it to facebook, or even blog about it. I feel like painting my nails, butttt i guess i'll just do it when im not so lazy. I should sign up for gym and again, maybe the day after tomorrow because im just too lazy. I should blog, but then again, maybe i should just watch some series.

So today, im taking a step towards not being so lazy.

This morning, i had a really un-satisfied meal.
So, there was a bowl of yummy noodles right infront of me. But ew, there was something inside that i dont like. must be green peas or chinese mushroom. that someone took a few minutes to pick out all those un-yummy stuff from the noodles. finally, it's time for me to dig in, with chopsticks in one hand and a soup spoon on the other. just as i stuck both said item into my very yummy noodle, i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. :(((((((((((
damn you! im now craving for nice bowl of yummy noodles :((

Internship is picking up. *fingers crossed* hope to learn more tomorrow!

3 days and counting. *loves*

I think im shopping too much. ooopppsss.

Honestly, I've been back for 2 weeks, but i dont think im having any fun, socially.
Food wise, definately better, but, not quite there yet, as i still have sooooooooooooooo much that i want to eat/try.
Hmmm, where's all the fun?

Oh wait, working people dont get to have fun. Especially me who sleeps before 12am on weekdays. boooo.


So much more to say, but lazy calls.

Laters.

Oh no, 10pm d!

No comments:

Post a Comment