Tuesday, May 18, 2010

tomorrow is a new day

18th May 2010 (Tuesday)

hello how's life treating you.
im doing well, i guess. studies aside, i have new friends. im meeting a lot more people and liking the cultural effect. being away from home brought me closer to my roots. im proud as an asian, proud as a chinese. i realise being busy keeps me afloat. too much time in hand affects my efficiency. i actually work better with deadlines =/ what used to be play hard and work hard does not apply anymore as i now tend to work more and play a lot less. i think my parents would be proud of me doing so, but im not happy! i miss playing. i miss spending weekends out and about. people come and go visiting melbourne. it made me realise how much more is there to explore. i've been so comfortably wrapped up in a suburb, being in the city gives me headache. a resolution has been made: i need to be myself, again. to balance out work and play. fingers crossed. exams are nearing in 3 weeks time. my housemate just can't stop giving me the countdowns. ish. i hate that monash gives only one week of study week. hmmmm what's there for winter break? i cant wait. i miss camberwell market. dimsum this weekend? such a cliche, when im here, i miss home. when im home, i miss melbie. im shock to have met this new friend of mine, whose passion is in engineering, but forced to do business on parents wishes. the saying of 'the grass on the other side is always greener' is so true. some say that having brothers are a pain in the ass. but being the eldest and no older siblings, i sometimes wish to have that feeling of being loved/pampered by the elder sibling. 'blood is thicker than water' i love my sisters and can't wait to see them end of this year. mom just told me that bubble tea is bad for health. oh noessssss, i have to drink bubble tea, at least once a week. how :(

so i manage to blurt out what's currently on my mind.
































No comments:

Post a Comment