Tuesday, September 13, 2011

looking at October

the final run as a student. not sure what I want more - to have a list of endless to-do's/submission dates or - to join the quest of looking for a 9-5 job. They say the students enjoys the best despite stressful assignments and exam period. I've been a student for as long as I can remember and had a taste of work between holidays. Can't point a finger to which is better - being a poor and carefree student or an employed young adult.

looking forward to the end of october as I celebrate the end to being a student and the start of a new quest in life.

realise all i want to say is my time as a student is coming to an end. to an extend, i'll be missing the exams, assignments and just being a student.

in an attempt to enjoy every last bit of it and making it a memorable one before i leave all of it behind and move on to something bigger and definitely better :D

No comments:

Post a Comment