Wednesday, November 21, 2007

JiaWei's holiday

21/11/2007 (wednesday)

Holiday's doesnt seem so nice after all. =(
full stop. dont think anyone would wanna hear me complain about my holidays, right?

I've got friends asking me if im getting a job this holiday.
and im getting tired of repeating the same thing over and over again.
shall jot it down here, thats IF anyone reads this blog..

anyway, im NOT working at the mean time and NOT looking for a job.
WHY? cause im off to China with the family in December and it wont be good to ask for a week off after starting work not long right?
plus, December is CHRISTMAS MONTH!!!!
so, yeah, not working for now..
just growing mushrooms and developing a more bulat version of me..


But then again, i wont mind odd jobs if theres any. hehe


till i have the mood to blog again, till my social life turns into a more happening road, laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment