Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Where is Jia Wei?

2nd July 2008 (Tuesday)

I lost track of time. It took me 5mins to realise that i have no idea what day or date it is. Stared blankly in to the calender at the corner of my study table, then remembered that i have a cell phone. And that is how i found out that it is already the 2nd of July, and it is a Wednesday. awesome.

had an amazing mamak session with the high school bunch yesterday night. though i was half asleep most the time and my eyes were set on a movie showing at Star Movies on Astro. however, it was just nice to have familiar faces around, chit-chatting away..of course, occasionally, i'll pop in to one or two conversations. :p i know my friends love me still. right? hehe.

on another note, i was told that my friends had to imagine my presence since i've disappeared into thin air even after my exams. sorry loves :(

i've been kidnapped.


the kidnapper and the victim :)


ps: i miss the girls much much much! *cries*

bila mau keluar? dinner? whatever happened to our fancy pansy dinner plans huh? it's the beginning of the month!

save up girlies (including me of course. :p)!

No comments:

Post a Comment