Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rush Rush Rush

10th February 2009 (Tuesday)

I thought my luggage bag was huge.
I thought I had the time.
I thought it was easy.
I thought I could leave just like that cause leaving was what I wanted.

BUT,

I never knew my luggage bag was not large enough to fit ALL my stuffs.
I never knew time was passing by so fast and im running out of time.
I never knew it was so hard.
I never knew i loved the comfort in Malaysia so much.

.......


Another busy busy day ahead.

I need to fix my hair badly. it's horrible. my hair is currently in a half black - half brown state. Ewww.

I've got pictures to post up. but i don't think i have the time now. i'll try!

Im in a dilemma. I really really really want to help, but i can't please everyone at a go.
'Im sorry' doesn't make much difference, but i still want to help, one way or another.

Stupid place has a limit to internet usage.
If you know me, i download a lot. a lot of shows. im a tv series freak and i'm loving it. Drama-mama.
Don't think i'll be able to download as much when i leave this place called home. In order to cut cost, i'll need to cut down a whole lot on downloads.
Oh, Skype!
Skype is a saviour to LDR's. At least to me.
What happens when i need to keep track of my internet usage?


Im falling sick, literally. Or maybe, it's the sign of homesick.
Im on Clarinase.

I have too many clothes. Not much. Cause i believe i can still count the numbers. However, not every piece of my clothing will be lucky to follow me to that place. Some shall be painfully left behind. Of course, im not all that sad. New place, new shopping to be done.

The morning rain has stopped and i've got no excuse to laze around anymore.


Ok ok. Im heading to the gym now, then it's running around time.
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment