Friday, May 29, 2009

Excuses

29th May 2009 (Friday)

Day 24: Monday (25.05.2009)

I realize there's always an excuse to excuse yourself. Whether it is the truth, a task, a dream, a wish, an instruction. whatever it is, there is always an excuse. I think im full of excuses. from having no time for studies, no time to sleep, no time for class, no time for shopping, no time for friends, no time for family, no time no time no time. no point having an aim when there's always an excuse. when things dont happen, just blame it on the excuses. i think that's what i've been doing. hey, i did tell myself many many many times that i should just ignore all the excuses and work my way to achieving something. but i guess 'should' shouldn't be there. i must. musn't let the excuse come into my way. musn't give myself the excuse to excuse myself from anything. im sorry if my excuses offended anyone in particular. studies, assignments, reports, friends, family... excuses may be used, but appropriately. there you go, i just gave myself an excuse to be excused, again. im working on the excuses. SERIOUSLY, less talk and actions will be taken.


ps: stressful period. but i believe everything will be alright. i have faith in you.


Day 25: Tuesday (26.05.2009)
OHNOOOOOOOOOOOO.



Day 26: Wednesday (27.05.2009)

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM GOING CRAZY ALL THE TESTS AND ASSIGNMENTS AND REPORTS I CANT REMEMBER HOW DOES IT FEEL LIKE NOT STUDYING IM NOT SURE HOW FUN IS FUN I THINK I'LL BE LOST WITHOUT STUDIES BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SO NERDY THE WHOLE SEMESTER THIS WEEK IS WEEK 12 ONE MORE WEEK TILL THE SEMESTER ENDS AND HELLO TO FINALS I WILL NOT GIVE UP NOT NOW NOT EVER BECAUSE I'VE GIVEN UP TOO MUCH FOR THIS I NOW HAVE HORRIBLE COMPLEXION (WAY WORST THAN BEFORE) EYEBAGS AND CHUBBIER CHEEKS (WHICH I BLAME ON THE STRESS THAT IM GOING THROUGH) SO MANY TIMES I JUST WANT TO IGNORE AND THROW MY STUDIES ASIDE BUT I KNOW I WILL NEVER DO IT I DONT LIKE GOING SPENDING MY WEEKENDS IN UNI I DONT LIKE RUSHING FOR ASSIGNMENTS I DONT LIKE LAST MINUTE WORK BUT THAT DOESNT SEEM TO BE A CHOICE THANKS TO CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENTS WHEN THERE ISNT A TEST OR TWO THERE WILL BE REPORTS AND ASSIGNMENTS IM SO SICK OF LISTENING TO RAVI (AKA MY LECTURER FOR TWO OUT OF FOUR UNITS IM TAKING THIS SEMESTER ) I CLOSE MY EYES AND I HEAR HIS VOICE ITS SCARY AND IM SOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF IT NO I DONT HATE HIM NOR DISLIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS ONE GOOD LECTURER AND IM TOO DUMB OF A STUDENT I HAVE ANOTHER TEST TOMORROW NOTE ANOTHER BECAUSE I JUST HAD ONE TEST THIS MORNING TOMORROW WILL BE THE LAST TEST FOR THIS SEMESTER AND IM NOT DONE STUDYING THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE TELL ME AGAIN WHY DID I TAKE THIS COURSE MONASH TRICKED US BECAUSE THINGS WERE SO DIFFERENT WHEN YOU'RE IN YEAR ONE AND YEAR TWO U
PSET OKBYE.


Day 27: Thursday (28.05.2009)
woohoooooo....
im freeeeeeeeeee

from tests and reports,
because there's still ONE assignment to hand in this coming week.

why am i not surprised.

looking back the past week from last Wednesday, I've sat for 3 tests, handed in 2 assignments and completed 1 presentation.
So if you're wondering what have I been up to and how's life so far, there you go.
a pale round face and panda eyes is what's left.



hooray i've adapted to the naps and short sleeping hours.


Day 28: Friday (29.05.2009)


i cant seem to concentrate :(


looks like Project 365 is gonna be pictureless for some time. at least until i feel it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment