Monday, June 01, 2009

Something beautiful

1st June 2009 (Monday)

The start of mid-year.
Im enjoying my last moment before i lock myself in 'the cave of studies' for the following month.
YAY! i finished Heroes Season 3 and omgggggggggggggg i cant wait for Volume 5!!!!
as always, i really really really don't like the phrase 'to be continued'. but, without it, i doubt i'll be looking forward to the next volume and be as excited as i am now. good job good job.

i have to say, baby touch n go is
superdupercuteiwannaholdhimandpinchhimandsayanghimandplaywithhimandcallhimmyown.


Day 29: Saturday (30.05.2009)

Happy 22nd Birthday Bryan Yim! :))))

another day of spending quality time with sleep, under covers, until 3pm when my body starts to ache from too much of sleep :S

im so home-y nowadays, i wonder what has gotten into me.

Day 30: Sunday (31.05.2009)

To the prettiest Tiong Sampah,





SMILE SMILE SMILE!


****

just a day ago, my dad was on the phone asking me about the attack on indian students right here in Melbourne. Which, i've not heard of because of my ignorance in current events happening around the world and my surroundings. i know, i should be aware.

then today, i saw the protest with my own eyes.

"Earlier, Victoria Police Chief Commissioner Simon Overland defended the use of force to move demonstrators from the protest, which began yesterday at the Flinders and Swanston streets intersection at 2.30pm."

-adapted from theage.com.au. more here! *clickclick*

I was right at the intersection, crossing the tram tracks when it all began. Bourke street to be exact.
should have taken a picture, but i was rushing to meet the girls. oh well..

fyi, im fine!



ps: i know im just a street away. i know i was just a few steps away when you needed the support. im sorry i wasnt there, when you needed me :( you know i would welcome you with open arms, anytime, yea?

No comments:

Post a Comment