Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Girls will be girls

2nd June 2009 (Tuesday)

Day 31: Monday (01.06.2009)
from hi-bye friends to more than friends.
a whole new level.





HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH.
we just cant stop talking, and im happy for that :p


Day 32: Tuesday (02.06.2009)
Last night, i was contemplating if i should go for today's lecture, which is only an hour.
At 4am, i decided to go because the 'kiasu' side of me won the battle.

And so i went for class.
Just that, there was no lecture today.
I left the house at 12.50pm, I came back at 1.20pm.

it was a good walk.
%&@*%*%*@$)%#$&*^@(%$$@_(@&#(^@)$@

1 comment:

  1. It's not meeeee1:47 AM, June 03, 2009

    JIAJIABINKSSSS!!!!!
    i cant believe you post it!!!!!
    AHAHAHAHHAA.
    omg omg omg
    Dig me a hole to hide

    " it's not me not me not me!!!!" valerie, 2009.

    you know you love me. xoxo. =DDD

    ReplyDelete