Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the speed of a turtle

10th June 2009 (Wednesday)

Day 33: Wednesday (03.06.2009)

Highlight of the day: Shortcut from my house to uni is permanently closed! Now i have to wake up earlier and enjoy the longer journey, in the cold. no more classes, but what about exams =(

it's certified. im a horrible cook. i can't cook for nuts. fish was tasteless, vege with chicken masala sauce is a big no-no. eeewww. dinner was horrible. But on the brighter side, Egg tarts saved the day :))))

Day 34: Thursday (04.06.2009)
- Last night, i slept for 8 hours.
- Egg tart for breakfast. yummay.
- Milo crunch with fresh milk.
- Study.
- Studyy.
- Studyyyyyy.
- Pizza and bubble tea for dinner.
- Studyyyyyyyyy, again.

yawn. im progressing like a turtle.


Day 35: Friday (05.06.2009)
I have a whole in my pocket :((((


Day 36: Saturday (06.06.2009)
Late for a surprise birthday dinner. Oooooppssss. my fault.

Dinner was awesome. I miss miss miss 大炒 in malaysiaaaaaaaaaaa! :(
I miss wearing shorts, comfortable baby-tee, sitting in an open-air restaurant, indulging in yummy prawns and crabs...oh, the joy of cheap and yummy food.



Happy Birthday, Calan :)


Day 37: Sunday (07.06.2009)
at the moment, my life is a simple routine of waking up, study, eat, sleep, and the cycle repeats the following day. yawn. can't get anymore interesting than that. i really really really feel like blogging but i've got nothing to say. this is the time where one sentence is sufficient to summarize the day.

Day 38: Monday (08.06.2009)
Studying at the speed of a turtle.
Panic Panic Panic.
Time is passing by faster and faster while i maintain my turtle speed.
Arghhhhhhhhh

Day 39: Tuesday (09.06.2009)

If i could go back to 2008, I will plan ahead and celebrate my 21st birthday no matter what lies ahead.
And now it adds on to my 'Regrets in life' list.

Eventhough i know that the past shapes the future, what happened, happened for a reason, what did not happen, did not happen for a reason.

There's too few happy pictures on my 21st.
Damn you test.

- jiawei@1.44pm.


to look forward.
looking back, are memories that brings a smile to my face =)

oh, it's winter already. best time to hibernate, worst to study.

Side note: everything seems wrong. even the weather is on my side. what a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment