Monday, June 15, 2009

5.28 in the morning

14th June 2009 (Sunday)

Day 40: Wednesday (10.06.2009)

EXACTLY ONE WEEK TO FINALS!

*panic panic panic panic* *runs around*


i should get some sleep and let the mind rest.
if only there was tomyam fried meehoon, my night would be fantastic. it's still dark outside. hmmmmm... when is the sun gonna rise? i miss the sun. can someone stop the rain? pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EXACTLY ONE WEEK TO FINALS AND I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO STUDY!!
*panic panic panic panic panic*

nites.

-jiawei@5.28am.


***


i have no idea what was i doing last night before bed. i thought i posted it up but i guess i did not since it's still lying around under drafts.


***


Dinner had been horrible the past few days, whether it is eating out or eating JiaWei's homecooked food.
Finally, a satisfying dinner that actually tasted good and wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than those served in the restaurants where i had to pay AUD$10 for some FAT BBQ Pork. why is it that they ALWAYS give me FAT BBQ PORK?????? :(


in the end, just egg + onions+ bacon & green curry is enough to make my tummy round and happy :)
thank you.


AFTER DINNER:


GOOD MORNING STEVEN.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.
30 year old Uncle Steven. :p


what kept me up until 5.28 in the morning
.


it would be sooooo much better if i was up watching tv series instead.
the day will come.



Day 41: Thursday (11.06.2009)

The day is approaching.

Such a slowpoke.

Very very forgetful.

When it comes to studies.




super ugly picture of me. At home, in my room, this is what you get. tsk tsk. -Un-combed wet hair and char siew pao in hand.



The plate with Char Siew Pao skin. After i whacked 2 and a half pao. HOHOHO.
sorry, it slipped my mind to take a picture of the wonderful pao's (why does it sound so wrong here.hahahahahaa).


Milo bar!
*hearts*

Hence, concludes Thursday.



Day 42: Friday (12.06.2009)


-Got my lazy self out of the house, and most importantly, out of the room.

-Met the girls after soooooooooooo long. (well, it feels long if you see them almost everyday for the past few months)

-Campus food is so much better than JiaWei's cooking.

-Im so so so so slow with my studies, and so so so so forgetful. oh, what's new.

-Again, the last to leave the library.

-Campus centre feels good when it's empty.

-The sky turned dark.

-If you happen to see 4 girls braving the cold windy night, that's us.
-I was this close to dropping all my fingers and toes along the way home.

-My fingers and toes remained numb and painful for some time.
-The weather stands a single digit. The wind came my direction, i don't think my body was covered with any clothing at that time. well at least it felt like that under 3 layers of clothing.

-It was a good thing i had fried rice cooked the previous night. Because a few buttons on the microwave, i've got my dinner served.

-I did nothing but sleep after coming back from the library/campus centre. must be the weather
:p



Girls.



the handsome girl and i in black. so black. to suit the weather.



Day 43: Saturday (13.06.2009)


Look at what I cooked for dinnerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese Fried Noodles.
im so proud of myself I want to tear because it actually tasted good. for once. for an amateur like me. :(


Day 44: Sunday (14.05.2009)

It is currently 2.8 Degree Celcius outside!

oknites.
because exam is in 3 days time.

2 comments:

  1. what handsome girl???? WHAT HANDSOME GIRL?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. you know you're handsome ~~~

    ReplyDelete