Thursday, September 24, 2009

not me.

24th September 2009 (Thursday)

Mid-Semesters are here.

This afternoon, there were graduates, family and friends scattered around the campus. It was all cheers and laughter, cameras were flashing. The guys in suits, the girls in their best formal attire. I see the smile on everyones faces. how proud they looked. yes, they were really happy. of course, it's graduation.

A day ago, mom said the family are planning to come over next year end for a family trip since my sisters wont be able to make it for my graduation the following year.

Once, it was perfect - to graduate end of next year and have the whole family over. Within 4 months, what was once perfect is not so perfect anymore.

because everyone is graduating, but not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment