Thursday, March 11, 2010

20 minutes before i tuck in

11th March 2010 (Thursday)

I have this habit of revising while in the showers. A time to recall on how my day was and some random thoughts. either that, i would spend my morning shower planning the day ahead or catching some mental sleep. often, the latter. new year resolutions are so so hard to keep. beginning of the year, i said to put more effort in achieving my aim for the year. mid-way to march, i dont see much effort. the power of laziness was greater than i thought. im just not ready to commit and set my mind straight. the rush from last semester to summer internship to shifting in a new home in melby was beyond crazy and im surprised at how time flew. the new home is now comfy and homey and im still on the spirit of holiday. reality check, my schedule scribbles 2 test this coming week. oh noes. a friend assumed that i was a good student. unfortunately, im not. with a 10% discount in head, im trying to calm myself down on the coming semesters/year. please please please please let me get over and done with. on the high side, it feels awesomely good to be a student. at least i have a choice over classes and breaks in between the hours. unlike working from 8-5, such robotic life is just not me. not at the moment at least. within 2 weeks of classes, i found out many of my already graduated friends are back in the studying scene, continuing their studies in masters. so the question was, why is everyone doing masters and not looking for a job instead? could be the PR application, could be the denial to step into the society. whatever the reason, every familiar face in melby contributes to the feeling of home and familiarity. so hooray to that. i probably will say this again and again for the next few months. im really really really super duper worried over my studies. i know i shouldnt be worry over the future, instead focus on the present and make full use of my second chance. but im just human and it's just so hard to push all the negative thoughts away and be cheery over the bright side. as much as i want to see rainbows and sunshine ahead of me, i have this gloomy day that comes by every now and then, maybe a bit too often based on current situation. easter is around the corner and so is a getaway from all this crap. may the happy thoughts fill my mind and soul. selamat malam.

No comments:

Post a Comment