Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Classes from 9-6pm

29th March 2010 (Monday)

It has been a long time since i felt this motivated! My Mondays are really pack for this semester, with classes from 9am - 6pm and 2 one hour break in between. Im so proud of myself!! By 6pm, I was mentally exhausted but I felt so proud of myself. It was an achievement :)))) Most Monday's, i'll be dragging my feet to every class and most of the time will not be able to sustain until 6pm =/
But today, I did it!!!!! WOOHOO. something to celebrate. heee.

Oh and not forgetting, 2 more days and im off to Adelaideeeeeee~~~~~
Been planning on an Easter trip since last December but cant seem to decide on the destination. Gold Coast was the initial plan, but got scrapped off since the flight tickets were comparatively more pricy than usual. And Adelaide it was!

So I was suppose to post the above last night but got carried away with my TVB series. Im done with that now. Figured I can reward myself by watching 6-7 episodes straight and, might as well finish the whole series. hohoho. felt soooooooo good!

Good Morning :)

Today is Tuesday, and I should reminisce on how my recent weeks/weekends were before I head off for Adelaide.

In summary,
-Had a number of good food days.
-Still detest from maggi because i think i had too much of it.
-Loving the new house and housemates more and more each day. pure fun.
-Studies are progressing slowly, but it wont be anymore after Easter break judging by the amount of tests and to-do's lined up in my schedule.
-Committed to MUISS. go figure.
-Had been more active in school activities, made new friends, and learnt new stuffs.
-Shopped, of course.
-Visited Cambie market. in loveeeeeeee with that place. it gives the Sunday vibe :)))))
-Supposed to plan for to-do's in Adelaide but have been lazy and pushing it aside. (will get it done today!)
-Plan, postpone-d, had our impromptu housewarming.
-In need of vacuum cleaner, plates and bowls for the house. SPONSORS NEEDED! :D
-In an attempt to improve my cooking skills.
-Consuming way too much of bubble tea. i like :)
-Weekdays consists of studies/eating/cooking. Weekends consists of sleeping/laundry/heading out/shopping/eating good food.
-Realise that I can speak too much for my own good. Sorry :(


I guess that's all i can think of. May have forgotten a thing or two. but i guess it doesnt really matter.

On a totally unrelated issue, I realise i dont quite understand the word 'contented'. If Im contented, I wouldnt be asking for more, would I? I would be complaining less on what I dont have, be happy for what i have, but unfortunately, i think the greed does not stop at being contented. There's always something somewhere that I want and I MUST GET IT. Sad to say, the cycle never ends. which means, I'll never stop wanting, even if you give me the whole world, it will never be enough. oh wellllll....

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment