Sunday, March 07, 2010

I have to say

7th March 2010 (Sunday)

First week of class was good yet weird. School is still school. Most of the time I feel sleepy/lazy. same old same old.

**
Each day, the house gets homey-er. I like.
The storm hit my room. I need new containers to store my knick-knacks and a little re-arranging. Hopefully a tidy and clean room before the open house. fingers crossed.

**
Got my lazy bum to the outdoors. Kayaking was awesomely fun. Flipping myself underwater and getting out of it was unbelievable.
Oh it hailed rather heavily today. We were stuck for some 30minutes in Lysterfield Park. The area was flooded. The storm was so bad it actually flooded some cars parked at lower areas. I wonder what happened to those cars/owners. Thankfully ours were safe from the flood. Boy it was super cold.
hmmmmm, more outings?

**
Why do I have to bring the same topic up over and over again? Maybe cause im not getting the answer I want. Im such an ego. The end is not an end until I say so.
65 friends vs. 34 friends.
hui mynn, i lost :(

**
I have to admit that im jealous and unhappy over certain issues.

**
Sick of thinking the other way. I want it my way.

**
Bali or Australia?

**
Chaddy or sleep-in?

**
Im so sick and tired of cleaning my room but I cant stand the mess and ugly-ness.
My study table is in such a mess Im close to throwing everything out of the window.

**
Im so tired but im so frustrated over unsettled issues.

**
Damn you syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment