Thursday, July 01, 2010

finally some time to do what i want to do

1st July 2010 (Thursday)

i have exactly 90 minutes before my internet speed slows down massively and it takes 10minutes to load one website.

holidays has been great thus far. had my fair share of shopping, eating, sleeping, catching up with the girls, football, gym.. of course, with all the outings, my allowance is depreciating by the day. sorry parents.

today is a new month. wow its half a year gone. i have great plans in mind, but none being put into action. big big factor - financial issues.

i have plans to bake/improve my cooking skills. i guess the feminine side of me is taking charge. being able to cook is a notch up the stairs to being a woman.

a few things i have in mind at the moment:
- rock climbing
- gym
- travel
- markets
- hair cut
- paint my nails
- clean my room/wardrobe
- party
- post pictures on facebook
- meet up with friends
- trying out cafe's around town
- explore the city (with public transport)
- get some work done for the ball
- tv series
- more to come!

only 2 weeks of holiday left :(

No comments:

Post a Comment