Tuesday, July 13, 2010

im almost done with winter break

13th July 2010 (Tuesday)

friends and family asked what have I been up to for the holidays. my answer had been 'nothing'.
nothing because I did not plan for a holiday 'getaway' to anywhere out of melbourne. the furtest i've been during this break is Gippsland? im happy to say that out of the 6 Monash campuses around Melbourne, I only have 1 left to visit. By August, I'll be able to say that I've visited all 6 Monash campus in Australia. I consider that an achievement.

Stuffs that i've been up to during the holidays? well I spent the first week rotting at home, watched Brazil's last match in World Cup 2010 playing against Netherlands, took me one whole day to get over the fact that Brazil was out of World Cup 2010, spent some cash on a mini shopping spree, had good food, caught up with friends, cooked, spent some time in the gym, had salad, drank coffee with a peaceful heart, went for brunch, cleaned my room, fixed my hair, slept, spent 1 week being a volunteer for MUISS, made new friends....









hmm, as far as I can see, my holiday wasn't so bad afterall. With some wining, complaining, lack of sleep.. i guess it was all worth it. at least, I was occupied and manage to tick some 'to-do' stuffs off my 'to-do' list.











one more week to go before im back to the same old routine. there are more brunch places to try, more friends to meet, a goodbye to bid, a road trip to be planned, and so much more to do! can i take 2 more weeks off school? cause im just not ready to face reality.








Girls night out with Momsy Cheong.
Loads and loads of fun and officially one of the best nights with the girls :))


ok thats all for holiday talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment