Saturday, October 02, 2010

This is for my sister

Tic Tic Tour
featuring America's Best Dance crew 'Poreotix' and Australia's Got Talent winner 'Justice Crew'!!





Bottom line:
IT WAS SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!

From TV to live performance. Im so glad I had the chance to see them live :)))
my mouth was hanging wide seeing how they move and dance with such choreography and how synchronize they are as a team.

However, my vote stays with Justice Crew cause I've been a follower of Australia's Got Talent. So, im biased in that sense.

To my sister who loves to dance,
I bet you'll go crazy seeing their live performance ;)


Above are just very short clips of their performance. I could have taken down the whole performance in video but I chose to enjoy the moment instead :p nothing like a live dance show!

No comments:

Post a Comment