Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thoughts for the day

Weather had been so perfect these few days I've been showing some legs and soaking up the sun every opportunity I get to step out the house. Just hope this weather stays longer than a week.

Honestly I have not been the happiest these past month due to certain issues but I've found a way to get it out of my system. I'm perfectly healthy and surrounded by wonderful family and friends. That's good enough for me to be happy and celebrate everyday.

Chicken fingers are so yummy! They are smaller version's of chicken nuggets in a longitudinal shape with slightly more crisp on the outside. Thanks Sheau Chin. If not for you, I would have never came across this $2.90 per packet chicken fingers.

So my peers are THIS close to graduating from a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering degree. Im happy for them, but not so happy for myself. yeayeayea it's not the end of the world for me but I like to think that it is. Some sort of motivation for me to do better in the future.
If you don't already know, I have a certain pride and believe in me that these few stones are not gonna keep me away from my path.

Every semester I take on a certain study environment. My study environment usually varies from morning, afternoon, late afternoon, night, very late at night, in my personal space and library. This semester, I haven't quite figured it out yet but I'd like to say a combination of morning, afternoon, night and in my personal space. Based on the combination, just stay away form messing with my studies cause my exam starts next week and I gave myself the right to be the queen in my room, at least.

Im soooo looking forward to after exams. There are already a few plans and to-do's in my mental list. More to come!! my aim - to have the utmost fun on my summer holiday as a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment