Saturday, October 30, 2010

taking a breather

my mind is currently in a mess. exams, holiday plans, accommodation, friends, family, home, relationship, future, career, weather, money, food... there's so much to think about and i can't set my mind straight focusing on one thing at a time. this calls for an emergency time off studies and everything else. it's me-time. time to re-connect with me.

----

once upon a time, everything was simple and straightforward. there was nothing to hide. i confessed my love, i talked of hatred, i spoke my mind, almost everything i had in mind was blurted out in words, in this space i call mine. today, i felt the urge to share something personal that has been bugging me for some time. but the thought of who might be reading it lead me to the delete button. there is always that 'just in case' moment. what happened to being me and not let others judgment get in the way? without realizing, im becoming the adult like all other adults. to be secretive, personal and cautious. im always on the safe side and not let my impulse get to me. what happened to - just do it?

---

Currently on loop: The Story by Zee Avi



---

Tell me everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment