Friday, November 12, 2010

how interesting

I think it has been more than a year that I used this blog as a dumping site for all my unhappiness. this has to stop! Whenever I log into my account, all I can think about is the anger I have in me and all matters that make me unhappy. I guess I find it more appropriate to let out my frustrations here than to people around me. I scrolled back to a few recent posts and all I read is - sad sad sad and sad. Things changed. I don't see what's so interesting with my life anymore when all I do is attend classes, study for finals, cook, head out for the occasional brunch/dinner, grocery shopping.. no more pictures on outings and parties. I think the last I step foot into a club was a few months back? oh and I've been 'trying' to save, in terms of money. Living within a budget is not fun! I love Melbourne for the sales they have throughout the year. But it's really taking a toll on me financially. I haven't been shopping much, but once I do, I'll be cooking in for the next month or so. In my attempt to save in terms of money, I've taken up cooking. Cooking proper food at a lower cost and it does not include instant noodles. i guess i have Masterchef Australia to thank for. I'm totally hooked on and inspired by the TV show, I really don't mind putting that extra effort to cook up something yummy. On a scale from 1 to 10, I'm probably a 4 now? Gosh do you know cooking can be really expensive, especially when you need the proper cooking utensils and fresh raw materials for a good dish? I have a few recipes in mind that I hope to try out after my exams.

So now you see why I say my life isn't so interesting anymore? Because I stay home most of the time, watching Masterchef and cooking up a storm in the kitchen during my free time. Not to forget, nowadays, I'd rather stay home and watch 10 episodes of series than go crazy in a club. I see the joy in good food and the joy of just doing nothing at no cost!

Seriously, is this what 23 year old's do?

In less than a weeks time I'll be done with my exams. And I'm gonna get out of this boring lifestyle of mine and embrace my loooooooooooong summer break. It's gonna be summer and i'm heading home!

No comments:

Post a Comment