Thursday, November 25, 2010

i should have the time but i cant seem to find the time

I've been on summer break for a week now. The weather is still a little crazy. I enjoy the sunny days but it's really not that fun when the house doesn't come with air-conditioning. For the holidays, I've been catching up with friends, eating a whole lot, spending a whole lot, catching up on sleep, slack, finished all my tv series, did some major cleaning on the toilet and kitchen area, attempt to tidy up my room but failed big time as I proceeded to pack for the holidays. I'm shifting to a new home next year and it is a pain to pack/unpack all the rubbish/treasures I have collected for the 2 years I have been here. And that pretty much summarizes my one week.

I really can't stand the sight of my current website and it is in my after-exam-list to do a major clean-up of this site. BUT, I'm just too lazy. not very friendly with html's. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment