Tuesday, December 14, 2010

without wings.

So after all the crazy packing and shifting, im finally back in my room in Malaysia. Of the 2 weeks I've been home, I've spent 98% of my time with my family and a family trip to Bali. The rest of the 2% was spent on me-time and friends. Yesterday, I spent 98% of my time catching up with myself and drowned myself in Korean drama.

Malaysia had been good. But not good enough because I don't have a car I call my own. Hence feeling like a bird without wings.

For this is my last summer break before graduation, I've decided to take a break off any internship and enjoy the holidays. but things are not turning out quite like it. all my friends are at work and everyone is busy with their life. i foresee myself screaming at boredom. i think it starts now. i've been a planner. and having an empty calender with no plans ahead freaks me out for i am wasting my precious time doing nothing but watching TV series.

Fickle minded as always, I'll be screaming for me-time when my calender gets a lil too crowded with plans.

sigh, such is the life of a person who is not satisfied with life. please forgive me. im on a holiday.


Choke Carman get back here RIGHT NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment