Monday, April 04, 2011

First quarter of the year

It has been a busy few days. It was meant to be an exciting Sunday when we gathered at 12pm and headed to the shooting range eager to fire our first shot on the rifle. Sadly, there was an ongoing competition that prevented us from our experience. It's alright, we'll be back soon. An impromptu trip to a game of laser tag brought us to a day filled with arcade games, bowling AND laser tag for only $16! Couldn't be happier :)

After 2 rounds of bowling, it has proven that I SUCK AT BOWLING! Am I really that bad at sports?! It's hard to believe when I use to do tracks and play sports. My ego is hurting me and I need to be back in form! I promised myself to pick up a sport other than gym. promise. I've also learned that one day if I should have any kids, they are allowed to play sports and computer games. Moderately of course. It'll be good to stimulate the fun-side of a child. The more I think about how lousy I was at bowling, the more I dislike myself for being lazy at sports!!!

Just a few hours ago, I questioned myself if I feel like my age. I don't. Honestly, I very much feel like I am 19 and still very very curious about a lot of things. Hmmmm I'm still not very experienced am I? There's so much out there to feed my empty cup!

Time to bring out the camera and have some picture time. I'm getting bored of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. sorry im not stalking (:

    inspiring blog! are you korean?

    ReplyDelete