Thursday, June 02, 2011

How long has it been?

oh hello. that is if anyone still remembers minicoops.blogspot.com.
I am currently down with the usual flu + dry cough. some sickness i ALWAYS get during the transition to winter here in Melbourne. so yes, it is officially the second day of winter. however, I like to believe that winter came a few weeks earlier because it has been raining every other day for the past few weeks. Thank God for having mercy on us, the sun is now out but sadly, winter is here. So, it is still cold.

Ok when someone starts talking about the weather, it means that there is really nothing to talk about or just avoiding a certain topic.

i shall not avoid. enough of weather talk.

I have come to realize that my blog is a space for me to complain and vent out all my self-pity. As much as I like to complain, it annoys me. So for the better of everyone's eyes and for the sake of my own, I decided to take some time off writing self-pity and frustration posts on my blog and move on to facing the real deal - live life.

To turn my life around, I have been working/studying on weekdays and attempt to play hard on weekends. On weekends, I shop, eat, sleep, clean the house, laze around and occasionally, some outdoor fun. I can say that I am contented with my life now as it is, BUT, there is always much room for improvement.

At 23, being too comfortable is not a good thing. It's all about explore explore explore, right?

Oh and so I signed up for a diving course this year end. YAY.

Just a few weeks back, I went for a kayak trip with some friends. Hmmmm I guess some fun is best kept to ourselves. Let's just say it was an unforgettable trip and it will be something that we will all be thankful for. hehe.

on to studies, Semester 1 has ended and every student in Monash, except me, is currently in exam mode. I'm so glad to be done with exams!!!! However, I do have a MAJOR report due tomorrow. And speaking of which, I should be working on that now :p

I am happy to say that I found my mojo to blog once again. This time around, I will flood this blog with fun happy moments with a lot less sadness. OK?

I'm thinking HK style french toast for lunch, then continue to work on my report. okbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment