Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day off!

I know that I am blessed in many ways. Yet, I often find reasons to be bitter and wish that I had this or that. If you don't already know, I am so desperate for a job. As in a proper 9-5 job that pays me more than minimum wage just so I can have a better life. I want to eat whatever I want without worrying about the bill later on. I want to buy without looking at price tags. Shopping should be guilt-free. I must go on a holiday every 6 months. Basically, I don't have to worry about money. However, I am well aware that for so long I have responsibilities, I will never be able to not worry about money. oh why must everything revolve around money! I was told that I am being a little too impatient. I can't wait to graduate and join the work force because I NEED MY MONEY. yes I am so desperate for money (fyi, I will never do anything illegal or stupid for money) I want to get my PR and graduate now.

ok let's not talk financial.

Exactly one week ago, this time, I was in Gold Coast!!! The trip went by so fast I am missing it already :(









Why is it that my pictures turn out so tiny!!! I'm sure there is a way to fix it but I am just too lazy to figure it out now. Bare with it pleaseeee.

Oh, let me just say that I DON'T HAVE TO WORK TOMORROWWWWWW!!!
I am going to make sure that I treasure every single minute of tomorrow!!!! I have been working ever since I got back from my trip up until today (which is a Saturday). And I am scheduled to work everyday next week from monday to saturday. why am I so hardworking? A part of me is glad for the working hours because more hours means more pay. but a part of me is dreading it because I'm suppose to be on winter break! I guess money > holiday. oh well..... furthermore, sales are everywhere at the moment. Yay to stock take sale! more shopping = more money = more work hours.

I am so upset at the moment because my part-time job takes up so much of my time and energy!!!!! Can I have day offs and still be able to sustain my need for shopping? :(
I have yet to recover from my extended holiday and the shock from being way over budget for the trip. I truly believe in work life balance and the need to recover from a trip before heading back to reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment