Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Having too much fun

The month end is here. Over here, the financial year ends in June. Come 1st of July, it is considered a new year with new accounts and new ruling applies. As of right now, almost every departmental store and individual store are having clearance sale to clear all stocks for new stocks to come. Because I love shopping so much, HOW TO RESIST????

I've been on a spending spree ever since my trip to Brisbane/Gold Coast. I was taught that when you're on a holiday, spend on experience, spend wisely and be happy. When my trip was extended unexpectedly, I told myself that the money spent on extra accommodation, food and car rental was necessary. When I got back from the trip, I was in the mood to shop and went crazy with the sales. I told myself that stock take sale happens only once a year, why not.

I do realise that the amount in my bank account is depleting rather drastically, along with payments made to apply for graduation and IELTS test. No fret, I can just take some money from my savings. No choice.

On this very morning, on the final few days of June 2011, I decided that it was time to clear some debts and sort out my Excel sheet.

Looks like I'll be needing a second job and time to challenge myself to spend very wisely. Of course, shopping is now out of the question.

On the bright side, at least I had fun :)
As long as I am still alive, have a place to stay, food to eat, opportunity to work, friends and family by my side, money will come along :)

Have a great week!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment