Wednesday, January 31, 2007

my interest =)

whoa, so fast, end of January 2007! first month of the year! and, i did nothing but play. God, help me when i start my classes.


anyway, i've been staying home for quite a few days. chilling, tv, books, eat, sleep etc. im getting a lil bored cause sitting around the house the whole day makes my butt bigger. at least thats what i think, haha.


and i recently found out that im really in to cooking, food and drinks! im not great at any of it, but, im really really interested. that's a suprise. i've been looking for recipes online, bookstores, tv programmes, cook books etc. im amazed!!! the amount of cocktails recipes, pasta sauce, burgers, sandwiches recipes (just to name a few)you get online is fantabulous!!!
went to BORDERS during the weekends. besides looking for new books to read, i was actually tempted to get a cook book. i was looking through cook books, finding recipes to try out. can you imagine me doing that?? I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!
Discovery Travel & Living is one of my fav channel on Astro. Jamie oliver, Kylie Kwong, Beach Cafe etc. i likey like!! anything to do with food, drinks and travel!!! damn nice!!!


kylie kwong



jamie oliver
they are amazing!!! i love them!!!
oh yeah, i've been collecting recipes.


whether im gonna try cooking/baking/ making any of those, i have yet to find out. depends on my mood. haha..
so far, im just enjoying every single bit of it. getting to know more about food and drinks, simply awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment