Friday, November 21, 2008

Healthy much?

21st November 2008 (Friday)

Yet another rainy day. Perfect day to stay at home :)
About time to start on my project.

The plan for today was to save up a few bucks and cook at home. By now, i think everyone should know that im not that great of a cook. However, im pretty good with instructions. ;)
I had curry chicken pie with sweet corn for lunch, mushroom&herb pasta for dinner.
All ready made and easily available at the major supermarket near you. you're welcome for the advert. -_-"
Just follow the instructions stated on the packet and your meal is served.

Hey, it tasted good alright. I still have some leftovers. Maybe tomorrow.

The irony, i went to the gym earlier in the afternoon. Exercise is healthy.
But i came home and ate processed food for 2 meals in a row. Not so healthy.


Oh, just in case, i can cook simple stuffs like fried rice and probably fry some fillets ok. Just nothing fancy pancy.

***

IM STILL NOT HIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, i think my results are so bad that nobody wants to hire me for an internship!!!!!!!!!!
and this is super duper depressing! :(

So hard to get an internship, wouldnt it be harder when i need to get a proper job after graduation?

AHHHHHH!

Connections? Yes, i have, my parents have. BUT, no, it's not making it easier for me.

The good part: i get to enjoy my holidays.
The sad part: i'm in a way wasting my holidays.

And, i have a couple of friends or should i say many of them are interning now. It doesnt help when you have them telling you how boring the job/how interesting the job is etc.
It doesnt help either when they ask if you're interning and your answer is 'nobody wants to hire me'.

Okie, im moving on to plan B after this week. Pray that it turns out well.

would love love love to go for a holiday. need one badly.


nites. it's show time.

No comments:

Post a Comment