Monday, March 30, 2009

The Week-End

30th March 2009 (Monday)

Today's topic: How I spent my weekend.

It took me awhile to recall what I did on Friday. Age is creeping up on me.
That aside,
I had Nando's for lunch!!!!!
Because I never really enjoyed Nando's until I came here.
The fries was superduperawesomeicantstopeating!
Although it's a lot more expensive if you were to convert, and the extra hot (flavour) here is equivalent to the mild hot back home.

(Pork Chop and Tiong Sampah, let's go Nando's again! heeee)


The night came and off we went to Seven!
Because we desperately need to use our complimentary entry ticket before it expires end of this month. :S

Time to introduce some new faces. Peepos that I hang out with most of my time here :)

Ladies: Natalie, Jackie, Rhine, JiaWei, Rene


Clockwise(L-R): JiaWei, HoGene, (notsure.sorry), Kingston, Kaitlin, Fiona


Rene, JiaWei, Valerie

Choke, Khai, William


With William my badminton coach


Lim No. 1 struggling for attention. HAHA.

Because he is KhaiBond.

**thank you pork chop for i stole some of the pictures from you. heeeee..

Erm...it was a fun night with familiar faces around. Seven left a good impression the first time we were there, but the recent trip kinda killed everything. The crowd was crazy. I was gasping for air in the middle of the dance floor, no proper place to dance, cant even stay at the same spot and dance for more than 2minutes, it was crazy!!!!!!!!
and the music wasnt all that great either.
i miss Eve. i miss the company. i might not have known her for long, but i miss having pearly around. :(

Pearly and JiaWei in Eve.
A week before her sudden departure back to Spore. :(



DrugDealer and Lim No. 2 was missing in action as well.
Its ok.
more to come yea ;)

So the Friday night wasnt as fun as I thought it would be. but we had fun :)

Saturday started off pretty late as I was in bed till almost 3 in the afternoon =/
Headed to Glen Waverly for late lunch + dinner with Valerie and Rene.


picture credit: pork chop :)

yong tau foooooooooooooo
it was awesome!

and i finished the whole bowl of noodles.
the difference:
when i first arrive - OMG. the serving is damn big! share share share!
now - hunggrrrryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! one person one bowl/plate. *gulp *

to all of you back home, please do not worry for i am very well fed over here. :D


Next up after the meal was yam bubble tea (my current addiction) followed by Confessions of a Shopaholic.

memory failed me. because i totally forgot about Earth Hour and was happily watching movie in the cinema, came back, and thought nobody was at home :S

Sunday was spent doing my internship report, then dinner at Glen + yam bubble tea with no pearls, again.

The end of another week.

Easter break is coming real soon!!!!!!

Not forgetting A LOT of test and assignment in hand. wish me all the best, that i will get through all these and still be alive at the end of the day. no, i will not give up.




Laters!




No comments:

Post a Comment