Friday, April 03, 2009

My Bestie Turns 22

3rd April 2009 (Friday)

Malaysian Time: 5.00AM
Melbourne Time: 8.00AM

Sometimes..

I wonder how we became the best of friends.
I wonder how things would be without you in my life.
I wonder who will I turn to when I hit bottom ground.
I wonder who to call when im feeling bored.
I wonder who to cry to when im upset.
I wonder how two different individuals get along so well with each other.
I wonder how we can be so lesbian with each other.
I wonder how we can walk in and out of each others home like our own.
I wonder how many times I've mentioned you to my friends and family members.
I wonder how is it that we share the same name.
I wonder who to call when im simply too lazy to drive.
I wonder who to share my joy with.
I wonder who to call when i want to be adventurous.
I wonder who to call when i have my cravings.
I wonder how is it that we can talk about everything and anything.
I wonder if we will be the best of friends till we're old and ugly.

Now we're apart,

I miss McD's drive-thru with you.
I miss sharing Swenson's Earthquake with you.
I miss the times we have each others back.
I miss the times we hit each others boyfriend asking them to take good care of each other.
I miss the times you drop by my place whenever you're upset.
I miss the times you were when I was upset.
I miss hearing you shout my name through the phone.
I miss gossipping with you.
I miss the stupid stuffs we did.
I miss shopping with you.
I miss visiting junkyards with you.
I miss boutique-hopping in Bangsar.
I miss Nasi Kandar with you.
I miss everything about you and secretly wish that you were here with me on this new journey of mine.

Omg, super duper lesbo.
But, oh well, anything for you, my girlfriend :)


Happy 22nd Birthday Samantha Ann Capel!!!!!!!!!!!

*virtual hugs from me to you!*

Im sorry I cant be there to give you your birthday hug and slam a cake at your face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



you know i heart you very very much! *muacksie*
and i also know that there are others back home who will celebrate this wonderful day with you. :)


Take care bestfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment